April 13, 2012

Spring Break

As I am writing this I am actually seeing the sun shining through the window!  I think Spring has finally reached us!

The kids were on spring break this week, but I have to say its been a completely uneventful week.  Nothing exciting.  I spent the first day all day, at Seattle Childrens with our cleft palate son determining when his next surgeries will be.  The second day was spent getting my shots updated and travel meds for the trip.  Day three was spent shopping for a very special gift for our daughter's foster family, day 4 an attempt to get the kids shots up to date since they are off, and today we will finally have some fun bowling and roller skating.

Next week bring the dreaded but wonderful adoption yard sale.  We are always blessed by so many wonderful people making donations and of course other purchasing those donations.  Its so much work, but so worth the work.  Every penny matters at this point!

We have been waiting for a week and half now for our travel approval.  I would love to think we will get it this upcoming week but the reality is it will probably be closer to three weeks.  Maybe I will be wrong and it will be two weeks:)  Ahhhhh...the wait is never fun - both hubby and I have been swamped with so many things lately it will be nice to get away on this minivacation.

0 Kind Words:

Post a Comment