April 23, 2012

TA, kind of, sort of

We got an email today from our agency asking us if we would be able to travel next week or the following week...looks like our TA should be recieved super soon so they wanted to be ready to ask for consulate dates...of course we said we would love either dates, but especially the first set.

Now we sit more and wait to see what happens!  We are one step closer to the princess!!!

0 Kind Words:

Post a Comment