April 4, 2011

NVC Letter

The golden NVC letter is finally here! I was told we were cabled on Thursday 31 March but couldn't get anyone to give me a copy of the letter on Friday. Ok, it's true, I emailed them 3 times, once on Friday, once on saturday and once Monday morning. Within minutes of my Monday morning email, in came the letter via email from the NVC. I of course forwarded it straight away to my agency but haven't heard they received it yet. I also heard many TAs came in today so they are probably rushing around doing those. Now we will wait about 2 -2 1/2 weeks for our Article 5 and then anywhere from 2-4 weeks for TA. I pray they are both on the short end because I really don't want to have to fly home for two weeks to turn around and fly back again. I could manage to stay an extra week since I will be volunteering in a foster home which is reasonably priced to stay in, but cannot afford more than that and my husband taking all the time off of work. Time will tell....God is in control! Today is rainy - imagine that! Springtime in the Pacific Northwest:) The kids are on springbreak and making a mess of my house, oh well. We got our oldest son moved out of the room the two boys will share, cleaned it up, made the beds with their new comfy pillows and comforters. I think they will really like it. Tomorrow we will brave the weather and try to go to Northwest Trek, an animal sanctuary. We have lived here 10 years and never been. The kids should enjoy it.

1 Kind Words:

Anonymous said...

Such good news! It won't be long now!

Post a Comment