April 20, 2011

Pictures of Adam!















Today I was hoping to hear about our Article 5, but it looks like we aren't going to. BUT it was still a great day. There is a wonderful couple in country right now adopting their son from the same orphanage as our boys. Her parents were able to take the train to the orphanage and tour. They said the staff was very welcoming and wonderful! They let them talk to our boys, among other children who were being adopted and also take pictures.



They were told, and shown where Adam goes to school. It is a school outside the orphanage with other visually impaired children. I will attach pictures of him at school that they sent me. They said he is very bright despite his visual impairment and that he can write and draw very well! That is food for my soul! We were concerned about his vision and how he would learn, etc...and we are prepared for whatever we need to do, but just to know and see him at school made me feel so much better. I can't wait for him to come! I also can't wait to see pictures of Titus!!



I don't know about you, but I think they are pretty darn handsome!



Now to go to bed and dream and pray that Article 5 comes asap!!!

2 Kind Words:

Bushnell Girls said...

Yes, Adam is a fine looking kid! Sounds like he is using his vision well, and not letting it stop him from doing what he wants to do! Praying that the darn paperwork comes through soon.

Unknown said...

Hooray! You are so close. We came home from Henan at the end of Jan. Our son is also from Xinyang. He is 2.

So happy for you!! Woo-Hoo!!

Post a Comment